Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home sweet home?

The perfect beginning to a fantabulous spring weekend in Seattle; I checked out a new space on 12th ave in the 'hood that really hit the "just right" spot for my inner cheese bear. Then moments after tweeting it, the news popped up on The Capitol Hill Seattle blog, color me stoked! This morsel of free press has been great, every day I'm sifting through new emails from fellow cheese-loving Seattleites, singing the praises of this venture. Thank you all for the words of encouragement, and keep it coming!

Today I signed up for the upcoming Food by Hand seminar: Becoming a Cheesemonger. Come June I'll flee the crazy rollercoaster that is my life here for a few days and immerse myself in everything cheese. Now it's back to the laptop to fine tune the 'ole business plan for this new space on 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment